After the huge success of the Tunnel Ten Run Easter 2018, we are hosting another event on Monday 22 April 2019 (Easter Monday).
Many thanks to our sponsor:
Use Social Media?
The usually closed private clay road between Par and Fowey will be open for a 10k return run from Fowey to Par on Easter Monday 22nd April 2019. Registration will begin at 8am, with a pre-race briefing at 9.50am, before starting the run at 10am.
Toilets and refreshments will be available at the start/finish point and there will be a water station at the 5km point.
This road goes through the Pinnock tunnel, which is just over 1km long and the longest tunnel in Cornwall.
It is a flat, fast, traffic free road and all runners aged 7 and over are welcome. Sorry no dogs or bikes.
Please note entrants between the ages of 7 and 15 must be entered as an additional entrant by someone 18 or over who is the parent/legal guardian.
The cost of advance entry discount rate will be £13 + a £1 booking fee to cover costs, which can be made via the PayPal button below.
If you wish to enter on the day this will be on the basis that we have remaining spaces and the cost will be £18 (last year there were no free spaces on the day)
Spectators are welcome at the Fowey start/finish (race is a loop).
All finishers will be presented with a commemorative memento. There will be refreshments available to purchase at the start/finish.
Space is limited so secure your place now! Proceeds of the run will go to the Fowey Gig Club.
All entrants will get a souvenir medal to take home.
Checkout Securely with PayPal here:
By checking out online, I declare that:
1. I am medically fit to participate in this 10k event.
2. I have trained sufficiently for this event in order to compete safely and look after myself.
3. I am sufficiently fit and healthy to safely participate in The Tunnel Ten and do not suffer from any medical condition which would adversely affect my ability to complete this event.
4. I understand that while the organisers (River Fowey Gig Club Ltd) have made every effort to ensure my personal safety, it will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage incurred by me during the race.
5. I confirm that I am over 16 years of age (or will be on the date) or I am under 16 years of age but will be accompanied by a guardian or responsible adult.
NOTE: The Payment button will appear AFTER you have agreed to the terms above and entered the runner(s) names. Please ensure you set the correct quantity of runners on the checkout page – many thanks.
Get Directions from Google, click the car parking names above or Click here